The Royal Croquet Club is back in Melbourne from Thursday 8th December through to 23rd December and it is promising to be another selection of delectable delights for the mouth, eyes and ears.
Food, Art & Music all come together over three weeks to put Melbourne’s Birrarung Marr on the map for foodies and musos. We pretty much hit the Royal Croquet Club up every night when it was in Melbourne last year and shall continue to do the same again in 2016.
Music treats this year come from Airwolf, Aston Shuffle, Cleopold, Dope Lemon (Angus Stone), Electric Fields, Fortunes, Generik, Hayden James (DJ Set), Jarryd James, KLP (DJ Set), Klue, nyck, Stace Cadet, Touch Sensitive and Wealth.
Food delights also come from the wonders of Gelato Messina, 8 Bit Burgers, Up In Smoke, Hoy Pinoy, POW Kitchen and Lil’ Nom Nom’s.
- Sunday to Thursday – Free Entry
- Friday & Saturday (After 6pm Only) $20* *Children under 18 free, only if accompanied by guardian
- RCC Season Pass: You can also pay $50 for guaranteed Express Entry every night with the RCC Season Pass. An absolute bargain we say!!!
- 08/12 - Opening Night ft. Fortunes & Electric Fields
- 09/12 - Touch Sensitive & Cleopold BUY TICKETS
- 10/12 - Hayden James (DJ Set) & Wealth BUY TICKETS
- 11/12 - KLP (DJ Set)
- 15/12 - Stace Cadet & Airwolf
- 16/12 - Dope Lemon (Angus Stone) & nyck BUY TICKETS
- 17/12 - Jarryd James BUY TICKETS
- 18/12 - Kilter & Klue
- 23/12 - Closing Party ft. Aston Shuffle & Generik BUY TICKETS
Find out more at the official site - https://royalcroquetclub.com.au/melbourne-2016