Flight Facilities drop their quality new track ‘I Didn’t Believe’ much to the anticipation of a whole load of fans right now we bet!
Can FF put a foot wrong at the moment? We don’t think so. Every little bit of mixing and tracking and all round music joy that they get their hands on is just sensational tuneage at the moment.
The FF duo will release the new single ‘I Didn’t Believe’ on May 7th (North America) and May 8th (rest of world) 2013 through Future Classic / Glassnote.
Can we get a whoop!
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/90969487″ iframe=”true” /]
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/88234371″ iframe=”true” /]
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/82053056″ iframe=”true” /]
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/78021853″ iframe=”true” /]
After a busy March and April touring the North American continent, Flight Facilities will head to Australia in May for their ‘I Didn’t Believe’ tour then will jet off to tour Europe. Check out their tour dates below:
- 11 May // Perth, The Bakery
- 17 May // North QLD, Base Magnetic Island
- 18 May // Sunshine Coast, Warehouse Party
- 21 May // SOLD OUT Melbourne, Corner Hotel
- 23 May // SOLD OUT Melbourne, Corner Hotel
- 24 May // Brisbane, Oh Hello
- 25 May // SOLD OUT Sydney, Oxford Art Factory
- 26 May // SOLD OUT Sydney, Oxford Art Factory
- 2 June // Dublin, Forbidden Fruit
- 8 June // Amsterdam, Amsterdam Open Air
- 13 June // London, Village Underground
- 5 July // Bordeaux, I.Boat
- 12 July // Paris, Parc Floral de Paris
- 13 July // London, Wireless Festival
- 26 July // Splendour in the Grass, Byron Bay