If you’re having a ‘slow’ day after all of the New Year’s shenanigans, we’ve the perfect tonic for you. It doesn’t come in a medicine bottle, but it does come in the form of Natalie Prass and her smokin’ song ‘Why Don’t You Believe In Me’.
The production on this is exquisite and takes me back to the vinyl days of playing classic Motown hits and maybe a bit of Janis Joplin thrown in for good measure. If you like a Quentin Tarantino movie soundtrack, you’ll soak this up like a sponge.
Natalie will tour Europe solo to showcase her raw talent as a singer and performer. This will be her first time in these countries.
- Jan 25 2015 – Whelans, Dublin, Ireland
- Jan 27 2015 – The Lexington, London, UK
- Jan 29 2015 – The Paradiso North, Amsterdam, NL
Stateside, Natalie will be joined by a full band to recreate the lush arrangements on the album.
- Feb 3, 2015 – The Broadberry, Richmond VA
- Feb 4, 2015 – DC9, Washington, DC
- Feb 5, 2015 – Boot & Saddle, Philadelphia, PA
- Feb 6, 2015 – Rough Trade, Brooklyn, NY
- Feb 8, 2015 – TT the Bear’s, Cambridge, MA