If you get yourself down to Revolver on a Wednesday night this month, you’ll be treated to one of Melbourne’s up and comers that is definitely one to watch.
In the lead up to the release of their next single, “Paris Morning” – featuring remixes by Sydney disco-king GLOVES and Melbourne’s first lady of house, Katie Drover – Passerine will be bringing their full, 7 piece live show to Revolver every Wednesday night in October, along with some very, very special guests.
If you missed the first one last week, there’s still plenty of time to catch Passerine live over the remaining 4 Wednesday’s in October. FREE ENTRY TOO!!
- Wednesday 2 October: Dear Plastic + Joe Forrester
- Wednesday 9 October: Big Creature + Harry Storm
- Wednesday 16 October: Albert Salt + Pretty City
- Wednesday 23 October: Pinn’d + Echo Drama
- Wednesday 30 October: Alta + Ruby Whiting Music
- Doors: 8pm
- Bands from 8.30pm
- Passerine: 10pm
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/91923082″ params=”” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/93983571″ params=”” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]