Hang about? What decade are we in again? Has the Stone Roses revival created a revival? I hope so. Initial evidence would suggest that SULK are steeped in Stone Roses, Shed 7, The Charlatans & Inspiral Carpets love. It’s all good.
Their new track ‘The Big Blue’ taken from their album Graceless is pure class. Check out the video:
In case you might think this is a one off sounding track, get your fix of the album Graceless below too via Spotify. This proves that the album is more Manchester sounding goodness. I’m quite shocked how good this is and how retro sounding it is too. Brilliant!!!
Check them out on tour too if you’re in town:
- April 26th – London, Babble Jar – http://www.wegottickets.com/event/213343
- May 24th – Bristol, Start The Bus – http://bristolticketshop.co.uk/
- May 27th – Edinburgh, Electric Circus – http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/56645
- May 28th – Manchester, The Castle – http://www.seetickets.com/Event/SULK/The-Castle-Hotel/706385
- May 29th – Harrogate, Monteys Rock Cafe – http://www.monteys.com/
- May 31st – London, Shacklewell Arms – http://www.wegottickets.com/event/218296
- June 2nd – Southampton, The Joiners – http://www.seetickets.com/Event/SULK/Joiners/706154
- June 3rd – Brighton, The Prince Albert – http://www.seetickets.com/Event/ISOLATION-PRESENTS-SULK/Prince-Albert/706762